Monday, May 28, 2012

Blog A Quote #2

Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week is from Love Story by Erich Segal

“Love means never having to say you're sorry.”




I have remembered this quote for years, not knowing or remembering where I heard it from. I always believed that this was true because growing up we (My three brothers and I) were not taught to say I'm sorry to anyone for whatever reason. But we always forgave each other without ever saying anything. Some how we just knew when the other one did not mean what ever it was that they had done or said. After teaching myself to say I'm sorry I have realized that yes sometimes you do have to say I'm sorry.





What is your favorite quote?

3 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

A very meaningful quote and I do agree with you that sometimes saying "sorry" is important.

Have a great week ahead!

Michelle

The Avid Reader said...

Yes, it is very important to say I'm sorry sometimes. I am glad that I figured that one out. As I have said for a long time what may be a little thing to you may be a big thing to someone else or vice versa.It is kinda of like telling someone thank you when they do something for you no matter how big or small that something maybe. Everyone of us want to know that what we have done for someone is appreciated. I try to always say thank you no matter what it is. I want that person to know that I do appreciate what they have done. Thanks for stopping by.

Nash Nordin said...

Saying sorry is very important. I've seen most people neglecting to say sorry when they did something wrong. I think 'Sorry' and 'Thank You' are two powerful words. These two words could change what a person think of you.