Monday, May 14, 2012

Lord of the Mullets (Trailer Country Trilogy, #1) by A.M. Sawyer

ebook

Published January 11th 2012

I recieved Lord of the Mullets from the author A.M. Sawyer for review.

Two witches, Sasha and Matilda who are very evil and cruel want to rule the world. Sasha is a very powerful witch, the strongest in the land. No one has ever been able to fight her and win. They start out on their journey to rule the world and end up in Trailer Country where the rednecks live. They find out from the King of Eldies that the rednecks weakness was beer. So they put a spell on all the beer in Trailer country that will cause everyone to be in pain with hangovers. But there are these three rednecks, George, Fred and Billy that they don't count on that are out of money and can't buy beer. They have used up all of their resources to obtain beer when they are out.

When George, Fred and Billy see what Sasha and Matilda have done to all of their friends they decide to go after them to try and stop them from taking over the world. George, Fred and Billy meet a few very interesting people along the way. These people give them advice that will help them in their fight against the witches.

Lord of the Mullets started out as a very slow read for me. At first it just didn't hold my interest very much at all. About the middle of the book it got better although it was still kinda hard to read. I mean I liked George and his friends and they did say and do some funny things at times. But right at the end it really picked up and I started to enjoy it a lot more. I don't know why but George, Fred and Billy kinda reminded me of the three stooges. George being the leader and seemed like he had a little more since than Fred or Billy had. Maybe that is what made me think of the three stooges. The story was well written and I really do like reading about witches it just didn't appeal to me very much.

Have you read Lord of the Mullets? What did you think? Did you like it?

Look for A.M. Sawyer on the web

A.M. Sawyer - Website
Goodreads - Author Page
Goodreads - Lord of the Mullets (Trailer Country Trilogy, #1)
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments: