Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #1

Stacking The Shelves, A weekly Meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Blog about the books we got in the past weeh.



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Where each week we share the books that we have added to our shelves during the past week. This includes books that we bought, borrowed from the library, received from the author for review, books that we won. They can be either physical books or ebooks.

You can find out more about Stacking The Shelves from the official launch page.




For review




Witchcraft (Witchblood, #2).





Witchcraft (Witchblood, #2) by Emma Mills





Ancient Canada





Ancient Canada by Clinton Festa





Intangible






Intangible (Intangible #1) by J. Meyers











Won from LibraryThing




The Last Ride





The Last Ride by James A. Thomas





The First






The First by Sara Zaske











Won from I am a Reader, Not a Writer




Excuse Me, My Brains Have Stepped Out






Excuse Me, My Brains Have Stepped Out by Pandora Poikilos





Frequent Traveller






Frequent Traveller by Pandora Poikilos












Elevenses from Around the World by Bruno McGrath





Past Lives #1: Rachel (The Past Lives Series, #1)





Past Lives #1: Rachel (Past Lives #1) by Stephanie Abbott





What did you get this week to add to your shelves?

16 comments:

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

I got Intangible too. I really love the cover and the summary. It's looking really promising lol. I haven't heard of any of the other books you got. Congrats on winning so many books this week =) My Sunday Post/STS
-Melissa @Harley Bear Book Blog

Elodie said...

Great haul Nancy :) !! I've heard great things about Intangible ! I look forward to know what you think of all these books.
Happy reading :)
I'm a new follower ;)

Unknown said...

Awesome haul, I can't wait to hear your thoughts! I really need to read Intangible asap! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by!

DeniseF said...

Great haul this week! Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you back.

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I'm curious about the J. Meyers book. I've heard good things about it.
My Bookish Recap

Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf said...

Great haul! Witchcraft looks so creepy. Intangible is now on my to-read list. I hope you enjoy your books. Thanks for stopping by my Stacking the Shelves. :)

Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf said...

I don't know if you'd be interested but This Time You Lose from by StS was free from the Amazon Kindle store. It might still be, so if you want you should check it out.

The Avid Reader said...

Yes, Intangible does sound good. Thanks for stopping by.

The Avid Reader said...

Thanks for the follow and stopping by.

The Avid Reader said...

Thanks for stopping by.

The Avid Reader said...

Thanks for the follow and stopping by.

The Avid Reader said...

Yes, I have heard great things about Intangible as well. Thanks for stopping by.

The Avid Reader said...

Thanks I will check it out. Thanks for visiting.

Silverlight said...

Witchcraft's cover looks good. I wonder if the series is, also. I never heard of them. I'll check it out on GR. Great win!


thanks for stopping by

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of any of these books before so thanks for the spotlight!

And thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Jen said...

I really enjoyed Intangible. I hope you like it too. Love Sera and Luke!