Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #10

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

For future Top Ten Tuesday topics, check them out here!

This weeks Top Ten List

Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN'T about Books



  1. Gimptalk
  2. Gimper.Net
  3. Gimp-tutorials.net
  4. About.com - Web Design / HTML
  5. W3Schools Online
  6. WPDFD
  7. SpanishDict
  8. Big Brother Network
  9. PC World
  10. infopackets



What Top Ten blogs/sites do you read that aren't about books?

13 comments:

Kristina said...

I should probably check out the web design/HTML I could use some lessons.

Here is my Top 10
http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/top-ten-tuesday-18.html

elena said...

Oh interesting list! I don't think I frequent any of these sites except About for other things than web design.

Hollie said...

About.com sounds like a website that I need to keep bookmarked! Thanks for sharing it!

The Avid Reader said...

About.com - Web Design / HTML has some lessons that you can take through email. Thanks for stopping by.

The Avid Reader said...

I have also visited about.com for other thing as well. It is a great site to learn about different things. Thanks for stopping by.

The Avid Reader said...

Yes, about.com is a great site. Thanks for stopping by.

JV said...

W3Schools! I forgot about that! I use it too. and thanks for sharing Gimp-Tutorials. Another reliable source for design inspiration and tutorials.

Nice list! Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten.

Janus @ The Blair Book Project

Angela said...

Love the web design site. I've bookmarked it to study later. Thanks so much for sharing.
Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

Vicki S said...

I should get into HTML more. I dabble every now and again on my blog, but only with the help of specific how-to articles. I'm sure a broader understanding would only help me further...

The Avid Reader said...

W2Schools is a great source for learning html. I love Gimp.

The Avid Reader said...

The we design site is another great source for learning html.

The Avid Reader said...

There is so much to remember when studying html that I am always referring back to my favorite sites on how to do a lot of it. Not that I know a lot about it anyway. But I do love html.

The Avid Reader said...

oops... sorry left off the b in web.