Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #6

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of the post on Pen to Paper.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!



On My Wishlist Week #5:

Gone (Gone #1) by Michael Grant


Published June 24th 2008 by HarperTeen


Goodreads synopsis:

From the co-creator of the bestselling "Animorphs" comes a gripping new series in which everyone disappears in an flash on their 15th birthday. It's a terrifying new world, and time is running out.

I have been wanting to read Gone for a very long time. I want to know why everyone disappears on their 15th birthday. Why is the internet out? I could live without a phone or the tv but the internet, no way. I don't think I would survive. LOL.



Leave me a comment with a link to your Wishlist Wednesday. I would very much like to see what you chose. If you are new follower please let me know in comment so that I can return the favor. Thanks for stopping in for a visit. I love my visitors.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I heard great things about Michael Grant's book and also want really want to read it. I hope you'll get this series soon :)
Great pick!

Michelle Chew said...

I have been hearing a lot about Michael Grant's book. It's time I pick up his books!

Thanks for stopping by my Wishlist.

New Follower
Michelle